Following the Covid-19 pandemic, many publishers provide with full or partial access to their collections to the academic community.
Each access is limited in time but it will allow SKEMA teachers and students to remote access from many additional resources during this health crisis.
List of publishers (updated regularly):
- ACM Digital Library (until 31/07) – Access to all digital ressources in computing.
- Annual Reviews (until 19/07) – Summaries of the past year’s advances in social sciences, economics, law, medicine…
- Bloomberg (until 31/07) – Free access to news. Note: create your account with your email address SKEMA.
- BNF – Permanent access to thousand free resources online.
- Ebook Central (Proquest) (until 16/07) – free e-books collection
- Editions législatives – Free access without authentication to all online daily press titles (les actuEL).
- Elgaronline – E-books selection in science of management.
- Euromonitor – Download the webinar on the implications of COVID-19 for the global economy.
- Gale e-books (until 30/06) – Free access to an e-books selection.
- HAL (permanent access) – Multidisciplinary open archive of research scientific articles and of theses.
- IEEE Xplore (until 19/07) – 1st worldwide base in patent citations.
- JSTOR (until 31/08) – Access to additional journals + access to an e-books selection.
- Lexis Nexis – Access to Lexis Actu publications.
- Moody’s (Bureau Van Dijk): free resources on COVID-19 economic and business impact. Note: create your account on your first access.
- ONISEP (access during the confinement period) – free access to ONISEP publications (click on Connexion / Login : onisep2020 et mdp : onisep2020).
- Open Edition (books + journals) (access during the confinement period) – Portal for online books and journals in the humanities and social sciences.
- Persée – Permanent free access to complete collections of scientific publications (journals, books, conference proceedings, etc.).
- ProQuest Dissertations and Thesis Global (until 16/07) – Collection of dissertations and theses from around the world.
- ProQuest Psychology Database (until 16/07) – Access to key psychology titles.
- ProQuest Coronavirus Research Database (permanent access) – Articles related to Covid-19.
- SAE (until 19/07) – Mobility engineering resources: automotive, autonomous cars, aeronautics, cybersecurity in mobility…
- Science Direct: Coronavirus Information Center: access to last research on the topic with more 26 000 articles.
- Science Direct: Freedom collection: during this period, access to the e-books until 7/07.
- SMART by Altares (until 31/08) – Data on 11 million French companies, including 4 million active companies. Fill in the form to get your access codes.
- Springer (until 31/07) – Free access to an e-books selection.
- STATISTA (unlimited, the time of the crisis) – Access to all statistics and market data.
- University California Press (until 30/06) – Access to all journals in the humanities and social sciences.
- University of Michigan Press (until 30/06) – Access to all collection of e-books.
- Xerfi (permanent accès) – Reports on the impact of Covid-19 in 16 key lines of business.
Have a good consultation and take care of yourself…