Following the Covid-19 pandemic, some publishers provide with full or partial access to their collections to the academic community.
This to allow SKEMA teachers and students to remote access from many additional resources during this period.
List of publishers (updated regularly):
- ACM Digital Library (until 31/07) – Access to all digital ressources in computing.
- Bloomberg (until 31/07) – Free access to news. Note: create your account with your email address SKEMA.
- BNF – Permanent access to thousand free resources online.
- Elgaronline – E-books selection in science of management.
- Euromonitor – Download the webinar on the implications of COVID-19 for the global economy.
- HAL (permanent access) – Multidisciplinary open archive of research scientific articles and of theses.
- JSTOR (until June 2021 ) – Open and free content: selection of journals, book, chapter book, media…
- Moody’s (Bureau Van Dijk) – Free resources on the commercial and economic impact of COVID-19. NB: create your account on your first access.
- Open Edition (books + journals) (access during the confinement period) – Portal for online books and journals in the humanities and social sciences.
- Persée – Permanent free access to complete collections of scientific publications (journals, books, conference proceedings, etc.).
- ProQuest Coronavirus Research Database (permanent access) – Articles related to Covid-19.
- Science Direct: Coronavirus Information Center: access to last research on the topic with more 26 000 articles.
- University of Michigan Press – Collection of e-books in open-access.
Have a good consultation and take care of yourself…