La Fusée is first and foremost an opportunity, a move for more than m2 (from 320 m2 to 800 m2) and inspirations such as co-working, 3rd place and Learning Center that emerged in 2008 and the idea of modularity.
This creation of a place participates in the development of the Campus à vivre with physical and digital learning environments.
La Fusée was created according to different concepts:
– User-friendliness and interactivity
– Phygital and virtual reality
– Ubiquity and digital
With La Fusée in 2010, new roles have also emerged for the team as internal community managers linked to teaching themes: connecting, sharing, collaborating, contributing, learning and innovating for physical and digital mediation. With our target audiences: students and teachers.
2010: La Fusée, a connected space to co-learn and innovate.
In 2014, La Fusée will logically be integrated into the Knowledge Center (KCenter):
This is the team that makes up La Fusée:
– Déborah Potelle, operational manager of the KCenter and head of La Fusée
– Carine Garcia, KCenterAcademy and experience user
– Maria Da Silva, Coordinator Quality
– Jocelyn Wissocq, Engineer edition & mediation multimedia
– Student monitors accompany us to the reception and since September 2019, it is Maxence Padua (PGE L3 student).
Come discover us in the light!
La Fusée has been renewed since the summer of 2018 with new furniture.